Recipe: (Makes 2 bowls)
1 15 oz can chickpeas
1/4 cup bbq sauce
1 tbsp hot sauce
3 cups chopped broccoli
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
Pinch salt and pepper
1 1/2 cups quinoa
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cook quinoa according to instructions.
3) Place chopped broccoli on baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
4) On a separate sheet pan, place the chickpeas, bbq sauce and hot sauce. Mix until chickpeas are fully coated.
5) Place both the broccoli and chickpeas in the oven and bake for about 15-20 or until the broccoli is roasted.
6) Assemble rice, roasted broccoli, roasted chickpeas and fresh avocado in a bowl.
Feel free to add any other toppings you’d like!