- DRESSING ½ orange, peeled
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1½ teaspons grated fresh ginger.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced scallion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley or cilantro
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste
- 1 teaspoon Date Syrup 1 (¼-inch) piece fresh turmeric, grated, or
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- SALAD 5 cups chopped red kale or baby spinach leaves
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into ½-inch dice
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into ½-inch dice
- DRESSING: In a mini-blender or small food processor, combine all the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- SALAD: In a large bowl, combine the kale, mango, and avocado. Pour on as much of the dressing as desired and toss gently to combine.
The How Not to Die Cookbook
by: Michael Greger, M.D.
CLICK HERE for more information